[Mailman-Developers] umbrella lists - restricted

Philip Goisman goisman@physics.Arizona.EDU
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:30:09 -0700 (MST)

Dear Developers,

	I'd like to request that mailman umbrella lists include
the restricted (closed) feature available to standalone mailman
lists.  Currently, moderation is required if a member of a
sublist trys to post to its umbrella list.  To administer an
all inclusive restricted umbrella list with selected posters, I
presently have to maintain a separate all inclusive (umbrella list)
mailing list that duplicates the names of everyone in my lists I
would like to keep under an umbrella list.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Regards,

	Philip