[Mailman-Developers] including subscribe address in message

Ryan Fife fife@AnywhereYouGo.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:36:51 -0500

This sounds like a good interim solution.  The only problem I see is that
you are still dealing with people that don't understand headers and such
so you'll have to either:

a) explain how to find their subscription address out using headers
b) have them forward you the message

The latter one is *definitely* the least time consuming for a list admin!

Thanks to everyone for the good responses...I guess my last question/comment
is:

Anyone planning on working on VERPing capabilities (woohoo - using a term
I just learned!)?  I would love to do this, but realize that my time
limitations over the next month or so are quite tight so I probably won't
get to it - I could definitely help out if someone else was leading the
effort, however.

If not, I'll still look into it - just don't expect to see anything soon!

Thanks again,

--
Ryan Fife
fife@AnywhereYouGo.com