[Mailman-Developers] explicit bulk approval

David Champion dgc@uchicago.edu
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:00:46 -0500

Three alternate proposals:
1. Implicit-approval addresses supercede "too many recipients" blocking
   -- i.e., if sender matches "posters", then "max_num_recipients" is
   irrelevant.
2. Same as #1, but only if some new boolean is true.
3. Same as #1, but using a different address list than "posters".

(Slap me, please, if this is already in a newer version of Mailman.)

Do these seem good?  I have no idea whether I can do them, so if
someone else wants to, be my guest.  It would be a while before I get
to it since I need to learn more Python first.

--
 -D.	dgc@uchicago.edu	NSIT	University of Chicago