[Mailman-Developers] Re: Various mailman bugs (all in 2.0beta2 under HPUX 10.20) [and another]

David Champion dgc@uchicago.edu
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 18:57:50 -0500

On 2000.06.18, in <200006182353.TAA05006@out-of-band.media.mit.edu>,
	"Lenny Foner" <foner@media.mit.edu> wrote:
> (14) When setting archival options, the form specifies the time period as
> yearly/monthly/quarterly/weekly/daily.  This is an odd order.  How about
> yearly/quarterly/monthly/weekly/daily, which at least leaves them in size
> order?

This made me think of something else.  Mailman text is full of
references to the "monthly" password reminders.  Any ideas about
allowing that period to be configurable?  What about turning off those
messages when the site or list policy is not to mail them?

--
 -D.	dgc@uchicago.edu	NSIT	University of Chicago