[Mailman-Developers] latest cvs trouble

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:56:15 +0200

Hi,

I was just grabbing the latest CVS version and then I noticed the changes
in admindb.py (thanks Barry! :) ) and I couldn't wait to try it out on my list...
so I wanted to test the feature to send a copy of an email held for approval to a certain
email address... I tried this by clicking the forward option and supplying my
email address for one of the 16 messages held for approval and hitted the
submit button... then I get this error :

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/mailman/scripts/driver", line 95, in run_main
    main()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 122, in main
    PrintRequests(mlist, doc, form)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 177, in PrintRequests
    PrintPostRequest(mlist, id, info, total, count, form)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 216, in PrintPostRequest
    mlist.HandleRequest(id, 2, None)
TypeError: not enough arguments; expected 7, got 4

this error kinda puzzles me and I'm not enough of an python expert to see what's
going wrong...
I also noticed getting about 16 copies of the approved post send to my email address... yikes...

Ricardo.

--
International Janet Jackson fanclub called MISS JANET.
For more information write to: