[Mailman-Developers] num_spawns not used in v2.0?

Brett Dikeman brett@iclick.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 00:26:51 -0400

As the little old lady says, "where's the beef?"

In 1.1, Deliverer.py used num_spawns, but v2.0 doesn't use it
anywhere.  So, the end result is that my system isn't doing any
splitting.  This is causing mail delivery problems(specifically, it's
taking 30 minutes when it used to take 2-3 when I was running 1.1)

This was based on a quick look/search by a friend and I; we know next
to nothing about Python, so I may not have things exactly right, but
we know when we can't find a variable in use anywhere and we're
pretty sure on that part :-)

What's the scoop?  When will this feature be re-enabled?

Thx,
Brett
--
----