[Mailman-Developers] news-to-mail changes?

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 19:11:05 -0400

--=====================_104671515==_.ALT

At 07:51 AM 07/29/00 +0900, Jim Tittsler wrote:
>Has there been a change recently that is causing news-to-mail
>gated messages to include all of the news headers in the *body*
>of the mail message?  (I hadn't updated my CVS snapshot for a
>couple of weeks... and now seem to be getting this behavior.)

UH, gee, 2.0beta5 does it too.. I hadn't even noticed, what with
being out most of the week.  I'm only subscribed to the gateway for
my local test list (for testing mailman); all the other lists I actually read
the articles in the newsgroup...

--=====================_104671515==_.ALT

causing news-to-mail<br>
gated messages to include all of the news headers in the *body*<br>
of the mail message?&nbsp; (I hadn't updated my CVS snapshot for a<br>
couple of weeks... and now seem to be getting this
behavior.)</blockquote><br>
UH, gee, 2.0beta5 does it too.. I hadn't even noticed, what with <br>
being out most of the week.&nbsp; I'm only subscribed to the gateway
for<br>
my local test list (for testing mailman); all the other lists I actually
read<br>
the articles in the newsgroup...<br>