[Mailman-Developers] possible beta4 problem.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:55:21 -0700

At 7:48 AM +0200 7/18/00, Thomas Wouters wrote:
>On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 06:10:37PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>
>>  >>>>> "CVR" == Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@plaidworks.com> writes:
>
>  >     CVR> I seem to be getting seg faults out of mailman b4:

>Actually, I have seen segfaults, using Mailman, when I switched from
>1.2experimental to the first 2.0 betas, I think. But the segfault ended up
>coming from the Python 1.5.2+ (CVS snapshot) I was running on that machine,
>not Mailman itself, though something in Mailman definately triggered the
>bug. That was on BSDI 4.0.1, by the way, which does have vsnprintf() (but no
>strptime() ;)

Interesting. Right now, I'm still trying to track this down, and
frankly, I don't know if it *is* tied to mailman or not. Or what it's
tied to. It may be a whacky apache, or a bad mod_perl or something.
Stay tuned, because the more I look at it, the less I understand
what's going on.

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"