[Mailman-Developers] 2.0beta4 subscribes a pending user without confirmation

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:08:55 +0200

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 07:56:03AM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:

> I had an admin page with two pending requests: one blocked message and a
> user asking to join. I approve the message, submit, the page comes back
> saying that the message went through, I see the pending sub still waiting.
> After that, I see in my mailbox that the pending sub was really approved.
> I reload the web page and it shows that there are no pending requests...

I'm not able to reproduce this, using Mailman 2.0b4. I had the exact same
situation, a subscribe request and a blocked message. I tried approving and
rejecting, and approving with the option 'additionally, forward message to:'
set. In each case, the subscribe request was kept, without approving it.

Could it have been another list admin approving the request ?

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>