[Mailman-Developers] Multiple subscription requests

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:22:13 -0700

At 2:04 PM +0200 7/14/00, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
>If the same person tries to subscribe to a list more than once, the
>administrator gets all the requests on the "administrative requests"
>page.  I believe the list of subscribers-to-be should be uniquified,
>i.e. you should see only one subscription request from one person.

What about the case where different lists have different
administrators? You can't assume that different lists are under the
same administration, or that the subscription apporvals are the same.

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"