[Mailman-Developers] Getting Latest Mailman CVS Snapshot

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:15:03 +0200

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 05:29:04PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     TW> There are some minor issues with certain list configurations
>     TW> (moderated lists with admin_immed_notify and such, i believe)
>     TW> which were only just fixed (Barry checked in the fixes in the
>     TW> last hour or so.)
> And I think, thanks to a clue from Jim Tittsler, I may have fixed the
> archiving bug.  If so, I'll spin beta4 and release that tonight.

did you see my fix for the approval forward option? i didnt notice it
yet in the cvs...
i think it's important enough for b4, cause if you have about 50 held
messages for example, the listadmin will get 50 copies of the forwarded
message if 1 message is forwarded to a certain address (which it doesnt
get delivered to with the bug)

Ricardo.