[Mailman-Developers] Getting Latest Mailman CVS Snapshot

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:24:11 +0200

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 09:22:47PM +0100, John MacKenzie wrote:

> Where can i get the latest CVS Snapshot....
> Since upgrading to B3 , The lists aren't working... approved messages aren't
> sent etc, and unless I get these lists out fast someones gonna kill me.

There are some minor issues with certain list configurations (moderated
lists with admin_immed_notify and such, i believe) which were only just
fixed (Barry checked in the fixes in the last hour or so.)

You might have been bitten by that bug, or you might be facing an entirely
different one ;-P Some more information would help: what kind of setup, what
kind of lists, what about different list configurations, etc.

> Also couldn't downgrade to 1.1 for some reason ?

Not terribly suprising, a lot of things have changed since 1.1. It's been
terribly long since I played with 1.1, but I'm guessing the easiest way of
downgrading is restoring a backup. You might be able to do it using
config_list and manually restoring messages in the mailman queueu. It's
probably a lot of work, though, so if the CVS tree works for you, so much
the better ;-P

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>