[Mailman-Developers] Re: almost found the b3 bug?... ALMOST

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 22:28:12 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 02:18:36PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>     BAW> Unfortunately it's not immediately obvious why this triggers
>     BAW> the bug.  I will look into it, but I probably will not have
>     BAW> time before Tuesday night to do much.  We'll see if I get
>     BAW> lucky in the next 1/2 hour.
> And indeed I did!  Here's a patch that should fix things for you.  I'm
> not entirely sure this is the RTTD, so I'm not checking it in just
> yet.  It'll definitely fix your problem, but I want to think about it
> over the next day or two.
yes it fixes the problem ... thanks!

> If this still `smells good' Tuesday night, I'll roll this in with the
> bin/newlist fix and issue a beta4.
ah good... actually i've also posted a fix for the forward function
in admindb.py which didn't work. I posted it to mailman-developers,
but i didn't see it arrive yet...

Ricardo.