[Mailman-Developers] Re: ML replies (was: CVS: python/dist/src/PCbuild readme.txt,1.5,1.6)

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 09:55:29 -0400 (EDT)

    JH> I often find that with any number of D.B.'s various
    JH> interesting and non-standard propositions that I read it and
    JH> go "hell yeah, everyone should do it that way!" Just as often
    JH> I read a counterpoint from someone and almost always end up
    JH> going "oh, good point, guess that isn't such a great idea
    JH> after all." =)

Funny, I went through the same thoughts. :)

    JH> So I'd be interested if anyone turns up discussions of this
    JH> where I can read the counterpoint. Barry, sounded like you had
    JH> a line on these threads somewhere already?

I just did a google search, but here's an interesting thread from 1998
in the GNUS/Ding archives:

http://www.gnus.org/list-archives/ding/199802/msg00147.html

-Barry