[Mailman-Developers] Problem in newlist?

Paul Hebble hebble@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:59:46 -0600 (CST)

Hi,
	I got this crash when I tried to run bin/newlist (cvs version).
Ordinarily I wouldn't post a traceback, but this one actually looks like a
syntax error.  It pops up right after the script gives me the aliases to
put in the config file.  If the problem is because of my configuration,
any help would be appreciated...

Hit enter to continue with test2 owner notification...

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "bin/newlist", line 154, in ?
    main(sys.argv)
  File "bin/newlist", line 148, in main
    HandlerAPI.DeliverToUser(mlist, msg)
  File "/var/common/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/HandlerAPI.py", line 72, in DeliverToUser
    func(mlist, msg)
  File "/var/common/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py", line 35, in process
    if not getattr(msg, 'isdigest', 0) and not getattr(msg, 'fastrack', 0):
TypeError: getattr requires exactly 2 arguments; 3 given

--
	Paul