[Mailman-Developers] Q: Where are the MM- attributes in the source?

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:03:18 -0800

* Dan Mick (Dan.Mick@West.Sun.COM) [000118 21:41]:

> > So I have a question: Where are the MM-<foo> variable/tags defined
> > in python code.  You know, the ones that become the list name and
> > such one the web-page.  I spent several hours looking, but I can't
> > find it.  I'm sure it's my stupidity...
>
> I spent about ten minutes frustrated by this, too, until I used
> "grep -i".  (They're in the code, just not in that case.  Grr.)

I just realized that sigma@pari.net, who told me where they where
(and I kicked my self afterwards, too) didn't post to the group.

I haven't had time to look at it much more, but someone said they
were going to trash the whole pipermail in favor of something else,
so now I'm not sure I want to expend the effort.

*sigh*

Ciao!

--
"There are more things in heaven and earth,
Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

The Doctor What: Need I say more?                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC