[Mailman-Developers] Subscription bomb tracing - feature request. (fwd)

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@python.org
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:50:05 -0500 (EST)

    CL> It's quasi-reality.  Jason Tibbets has been working on it for
    CL> a couple of years now, and when I last looked it was very
    CL> promising.  Unfortunately, he also likes to keep total control
    CL> of the package, so offers for help, etc.  fell on deaf ears.
    CL> That's why we're shifting to Mailman at NCSA.

    CL> The project is not related to greatcircle; it just happens to
    CL> share the same name.

    CL>    http://www.hpc.uh.edu/majordomo/

Thanks for the link.  There's some interesting stuff there in the MD2
feature list, many of which I think we could encorporate (did I say
steal? :).

-Barry