[Mailman-Developers] Subscription bomb tracing - feature request. (fwd)

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:10:48 -0500 (EST)

    MY> It's a good feature.  In majordomo 2, anyone who knows a
    MY> confirmation token's ID can obtain the headers of the original
    MY> message with the "tokeninfo" command via e-mail.

Is Majordomo2 a reality?  There doesn't seem to be much information on
greatcircle about it, but then I've been out of the MD loop for a long
time.

    MY> IMO a list server that combined mailman's ease of
    MY> configuration with Mj2's e-mail admin capabilities would be a
    MY> killer app.

Maybe you can post a list of things in MD2 that you'd like to see in
Mailman and we can start a discussion on what would be useful for us
to implement?

-Barry