[Mailman-Developers] Building in a subdirectory

Garth Corral garthc@abode.com
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 20:13:26 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Garth Corral wrote:

> The following will allow mailman to be configured and built in a
> subdirectory of the source tree; my preferred method.  It should not
> affect those that prefer to do this directly in the source tree.
> If someone could see their way clear to commit this, I would be grateful.

I have a set of makefile patches to allow installation from a configured
subdirectory.  Again, these should not affect those that prefer to build
in the source tree.  Anyone care to review these for possible submission?