[Mailman-Developers] fd leakage with run_queue

Gergely Madarasz gorgo@caesar.elte.hu
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 01:56:06 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     GM> It seems that for each log entry run_queue opens the logfile,
>     GM> and then doesn't close it. Is there a quick fix for this
>     GM> somewhere ? I'm running mailman 1.1
>
> I seem to remember someone posting a patch for this, so check the
> archives.  Otherwise, don't sweat it, run_queue is gone, gone, gone in
> the CVS version.

Hmm... searching the archives I found the following which might be of
help:

   [Mailman-checkins] CVS: mailman/Mailman LockFile.py
   Update of /projects/cvsroot/mailman/Mailman In directory
   anthem:/home/bwarsaw/projects/mailman/Mailman Modified Files:
   LockFile.py Log Message: Use one module global ...
   http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-checkins/1999-December/
   002573.html - size 2.0K
   47%
   14 Dec 99

but the mailman chekins directory doesn't seem to be there...

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/