[Mailman-Developers] When will mailman 1.2 be released?

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:16:03 -0800

> I mean, is Mailman likely to be released every month like many
> other projects, or far less often, like Python? The last version
> was released in November last year, so it's not really "Release
> early, release often".

Hardly -- as all the sources are publicly available via CVS, every
change is "released".  In that context the "release process" really
is just a labelling game, and nothing to really do with the function
or development of the product itself.

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu