[Mailman-Developers] new feature request for anon lists

Roberto Ullfig rullfig@midway.uchicago.edu
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:23:36 -0600

Here are the relevant lines from MailList.py

#        if self.anonymous_list:
#            del msg['reply-to']
#            del msg['sender']
#            msg.SetHeader('From', self.GetAdminEmail())
#            msg.SetHeader('Reply-to', self.GetListEmail())
        if self.anonymous_list:
                del msg['sender']
                msg.SetHeader('From', self.GetAdminEmail())
                if self.reply_goes_to_list:
                        del msg['reply-to']
                        msg.SetHeader('Reply-to',
self.GetListEmail())

What I've done is use the reply_goes_to_list flag to control
whether or not the Reply-To is munged instead of munging
indiscriminately. It make a lot of sense to me that this is how
it should work. Anyone see any problems with this?

--
Roberto Ullfig : rullfig@uchicago.edu
Systems Administrator