[Mailman-Developers] Reply goes to list error

Balazs Nagy julian7@kva.hu
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:34:56 +0100 (CET)

On 7 Feb 2000, Harald Meland wrote:

> > On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Balazs Nagy wrote:
> >
> > I just cannot understand why nobody from thosw who have write access
> > did anything about the subject.
>
> Because Reply-To: munging is already part of CookHeaders.py, I guess.
> And that takes appropriate note of the "fastrack" attribute of the
> message object, too.

CookHeaders doesn't do anything about the subject.  It changes Reply-To and
deletes From fields when the list is anonymous.  There's an option (a
deprecated option) to do it, but some ways it can be handy.  It's a feature
which is declared in the administration web page and it doesn't work.  Why
nobody want to fix it?
--
Regards: Kevin (Balazs)