[Mailman-Developers] race condition in locking ?

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:22:43 +0100

On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 08:56:30PM +0100, Ricardo Kustner wrote:
> about 10 posts at the same time... maybe it could be a timing thing which is more
> likely to happen if the load is quite high (which happens quite soon as my server
> isn't that powerfull :) ) Anyway i'm willing to test out any new changes to the
> locking code in my setup...

well i patched my copy of MM with the diff Thomas had just posted, and
then i tried to approve about 16 posts and I still got another assertion error :(

maybe i just need to start saving some money for a more powerfull machine :)

Ricardo.