[Mailman-Developers] Membership management chunking requires two authentications..

Ted Cabeen secabeen@pobox.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:56:52 -0600

Mailman: 1.1
Python: 1.5.2
OS: Solaris 5.7

I don't know if this has been fixed in the CVS version, but I thought I'd
submit it anyways.  There seems to be a small authentication bug with the
chunking in the membership management page.  The page will load up correctly
the first time it is accessed with the first chunk size shown.  However, when
you request a different chunk, it requires a reauthentication and then gives
the chunk=0 page instead of the requested chunk.  If you then click on the
alternate chunk it loads fine.  However, the additional click and
authentication is annoying.

--
Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen         secabeen@pobox.com
Check Website or finger for PGP Public Key        secabeen@midway.uchicago.edu