[Mailman-Developers] Re: Error in scripts/driver?

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 00:27:10 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, thanks.  If possibly, please submit a SourceForge bug report on
this so it doesn't get lost in my inbox.

Just want to add a note about why I've been so quiet on this list
lately.  You hardcore Pythoneers know that Python 2.0beta1 is slated
for release on 5-Sep-2000, so I've been spending all my time on Python
issues.

The Python 2.0beta -> Python 2.0 final cycle is very short, so, while
I hope to find time to attack outstanding Mailman problems in that
timeframe, don't be surprised if I'm jammed up until after Python 2.0
final is released.  We've got a mostly congealed deadline of
6-Oct-2000 for that and afterward, I'll be spending most of my time
finishing up Mailman 2.0, and hopefully addressing the outstanding
design issues for Mailman-the-way-it-should-be.

it's-no-fun-trying-to-get-two-2.0-releases-out-at-once-ly y'rs,
-Barry