[Mailman-Developers] RFC2369 - Mailing list management stuff

J C Lawrence claw@nuron.com
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:22:42 -0700

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:10:31 +0100
Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk> wrote:

> Anyone considered RFC2369 (with the catchy title of "The Use of
> URLs as Meta-Syntax for Core Mail List Commands and their
> Transport through Message Header Fields") and whether Mailman
> should support it.

I'd love to see them.

I supported RFC2369 headers on the list server I ran before Mailman
and several users reponded that they found the extra headers useful.
Note that as I have a rather technically astute and abservant list
base, this is a heavily biased response.

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
---------(*)                                Work: claw@nuron.com