[Mailman-Developers] Re: Installing Qmail

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:03:30 -0700

At 6:42 AM +0100 8/15/00, John MacKenzie wrote:
>And before someone asks, I have Read README.QMAIL ,

Please dno't post to both mailman-users and mailman-developers. That
just adds noise and drives the people you're asking questions crazy.
It's either a usage problem (like this one), or a code issue. It's
never both. Please don't shotgun questions everywhere, because it
only discourages people from answering your questions.

chuq

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"