[Mailman-Developers] Re: Installing Qmail

John MacKenzie jmackenzie@local.ie
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:00:08 +0100

Just an update on the situation,

I Sent a mail to one of my lists, named donegal-domain, the qmail system
accepted it, and the wrapper took it and held it in pending requests.

I then went to discard it, but to send a copy to myself (jmackenzie@local.ie)
I never recieved this... qmail shows nothing about accepting a mail injection
from mailman, and the bounce log is as follows :

Aug 15 03:53:02 2000 (27868) Donegal-domain: jmackenzie@local.ie - first
Aug 15 03:56:01 2000 (27946) donegal-domain: address jmackenzie@local.ie not a member.

Can someone please assist?

Thanks
- John

--

John MacKenzie | Unix Systems Admin | e: mailto:jmackenzie@local.ie
Stay in touch your local area through Local Ireland