[Mailman-Developers] hi,Guys.Would anyone help me?

J C Lawrence claw@nuron.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 22:40:17 -0700

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:47:10 +0800
sowen  <webweave@yeah.net> wrote:

> hi,guys.  Would anyone like to help me?  I want to make mail list
> archives page,but I have no any idea now.Would anyone like to give
> me the source code of mali list archives page?

The sources for the archives at Kanga.nu:

  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/

Can be found here:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/Kanga.Nu/WebArchives/

Its not an entirely trivial system as it uses MHonArc for the
archiving and PHP to handle various things like the ability to reply
to list messages directly from the archive web pages.

A more simple, and purely MHonArc based set of RC's that I used to
use can be found here:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/Kanga.Nu/WebArchives.old/

The wrapping scripts for the older archives are largely the same as
the versions in:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/Kanga.Nu/WebArchives/scripts/

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
---------(*)                                Work: claw@nuron.com