[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] Mailman 2.0 beta 5

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 09:16:04 +0100

wheakory@isu.edu said:
> Question how do I delete a message out of mailman that just keeps
> resending over and over, it a 4.3mb message and it keeps sending to a
> mail server user account who is over their quota I am running Sendmail
> as my MTA.

Are you sure its *mailman* doing this?
Mailman would not get involved in resending mail to a user whose MTA
temporarily (or permanently) rejected a mail - that should be done by
the MTA.
Check whether this message is in your sendmail queue and dispose of it
appropriately (not sure how as a non sendmail user).

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk ]