[Mailman-Developers] A few mailman issues

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:43:35 +0200

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 06:58:57PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     MM> Maybe a newer python will help.

> Probably not.

> Pipermail is currently the most neglected aspect of Mailman.  I'd love
> for somebody to adopt it and expend some serious energy on it.

Actually, I'm more or less doing that. I'm currently grokking
pipermail/HyperArch, and will probably rewrite HyperArch in pipermails'
image, but without subclassing it (because HyperArch ends up masking most
pipermail things, and I dont want to rewrite them *both*) unless pipermail
is being actively maintained/developped outside of Mailman, or someone else
knows a better python-based archiver/thingy ?

Anyway, the attachements issue & the newline at the top of each list.mbox is
on my 'todo' list ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>