[Mailman-Developers] Feature request

J C Lawrence claw@varesearch.com
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:15:45 -0700

I'd be awfully pleased if I could customise the default reject
message on a per-list basis.  I almost never use the "send
administrative messages to..." message, using instead such things
as:

  1) Pleas trim your quotes
  2) Please fix your attributions and/or attribute your quoted text
  3) Please place new text below the quote it refers to and trim the
     quote
  4) Please post from an address that does not append advertising to
     your message
  5) Please wrap your lines at 80 columns or less
  6) Please see the FAQ
  7) Less noise, more signal please

etc.

Best of course would be the ability to pick from a list of canned
customised reject messages.

--
J C Lawrence      Life: http://www.kanga.nu/   Home: claw@kanga.nu
---------(*)                Work (Linux/IA64): claw@varesearch.com