[Mailman-Developers] Another item for TODO: Accept list

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:59:48 -0600

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 11:59:39AM -0400, klm wrote:
> If member_posting_only is 'no', then only the posters listed here will be
> able to post without admin approval.

Huh?  The way I understand "member_posting_only" is that if it's on
then only members can post, and if it's off then *ANYONE* can post
(hence "member_posting_*ONLY*").  This seems to be what's happening
because I currently have member_posting_only set to "no" and
messages are getting through.

Sean
--
 The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done should never
 interrupt the one who is doing it.