[Mailman-Developers] Another item for TODO: Accept list

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 02:14:35 -0600

I didn't see anything in the main list admin page for doing this,
so I thought I'd write in to request it be put on the todo list.
There doesn't seem to be an ability to specify a specific "accept"
list.  I'm thinking of a list which if non-empty, only posts from
addresses on the list would be accepted.  The idea is to prevent
discussion on announce-only mailing lists.

This is certainly something I'd be interested in implementing.
But, I've got to wonder what happened to the other patches I
submitted last week...  :-)

Or did I just overlook it?

Sean
--
 It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                 -- Mark Twain