[Mailman-Developers] Hostnames..

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:31:02 -0600

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 02:22:41PM -0600, Erik Parker wrote:
>seems to know why.. I know remembered why I used to go with supported
>products :) heh.

Oh, you didn't get my offer of commercial support on your mailman setup?
My company is quite willing to provide that.  Just because Mailman is
open-source and freely-available doesn't mean that it's not supported.
In fact, I would argue that it increases one's support options (I can't
go digging in Windows code to find a problem like this, that's for sure).

Sean
--
 "Ayn Rand books and guns...  You guys take World Domination seriously."
 "It's our job."  -- Conversation with Luke Jones about Rob Riggs place.