[Mailman-Developers] (no subject)

J C Lawrence claw@varesearch.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:37:15 -0700

I forwarded some of the BK traffic to Larry.  A reply:

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:46:14 -0700
From: Larry McVoy <lm@bitmover.com>
To: J C Lawrence <claw@varesearch.com>
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Developers] Plea for Help

Check out the screen shots on bitkeeper.com - we've added GUI helptool and
GUI csettool.  The latter is cool beyond description.  You give it one more
cset revs as an arg and it walks you through them.  You get to see

	. the list of files / revs in each cset
	. the cset comments and the file comments together
	. side by side diffs of the old/new versions of the file

and you can move through the whole thing with the space bar - it will page
the diffs, when you hit the end of the diffs, it goes to the next file which
updates the comments window, and you repeat.

Coolness?
- --
- ---
Larry McVoy            	   lm@bitmover.com           http://www.bitmover.com/lm