[Mailman-Developers] Plea for Help

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:17:09 -0600

On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 04:17:10PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>Not sure about the branches bit.  We had a horrible experience
>recently trying to use CVS branches on the Python tree.  Okay, maybe
>it's just me, but I would be very hesitant about using branches
>again.

I do not fully understand how branches work.  While the core development
team doesn't have a lot of time, that precious spare time may be better
used to grok branches than to grok BitKeeper.

Sean
--
 Reading computer manuals without the hardware is as frustrating as reading
 sex manuals without the software.  -- Arthur C. Clarke