[Mailman-Developers] Plea for Help

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:38:05 -0400

--=====================_48520035==_.ALT

At 06:35 PM 10/12/99 +0200, Victoriano Giralt wrote:
>I'm not a CVS guru (yet :) ;), but I think it would be to difficult to set
>up a mechanism as the one proposed by Sean, moreover once it has been
>already done for another project, as can be infered from his message.

I'm thinking from the rest of your note that you meant "would *not* be
difficult"?

would be to difficult to set<br>
up a mechanism as the one proposed by Sean, moreover once it has
been<br>
already done for another project, as can be infered from his
message.</blockquote><br>
I'm thinking from the rest of your note that you meant &quot;would *not*
be <br>
difficult&quot;?<br>