[Mailman-Developers] Latest changes

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:33:10 -0500 (EST)

Hey folks, I've finished checking in my latest batch of changes.
At least the basic stuff seems to be working fine, as this message
will prove if you actually see it :)

I could be asking for trouble, but I plan on moving many of the lower
volume mailing list from python.org over to this new code base.  It'll
be very interesting to see if it performs better.  I'm crossing my
fingers that it's not worse!  Narrowing it down to causes will be a
little difficult because 1) it'll be running on a much faster machine;
2) it will be using a different MTA (not sendmail); 3) the new Mailman
codebase.

Enjoy, and for you US folks, have a happy holiday,
-Barry