[Mailman-Developers] Digest #399

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:22:08 -0500 (EST)

Sorry folks, there was a bug in the new CalcRecips module that broke
the last digest delivery.  I think I've fixed it now but here's what
happened:

If you are a non-digest member, you erroneously got digest #399.
Sorry about that!

If you are a digest member you did not get digest #399.  Please check
the archives for the articles you missed.  Here's the list of
subjects:

  1. Changes working, and list moved (mailman-developers-admin@python.org)
  2. Changes working, and list moved (mailman-developers-admin@python.org)
  3. Changes working, and list moved (mailman-developers-admin@python.org)
  4. Changes working, and list moved (mailman-developers-admin@python.org)
  5. Changes working, and list moved (mailman-developers-admin@python.org)
  6. Changes working, and list moved (mailman-developers-admin@python.org)
  7. Changes working, and list moved (mailman-developers-admin@python.org)
  8. Re: Changes working, and list moved (Barry A. Warsaw)
  9. Re: Changes working, and list moved (Barry A. Warsaw)
  10. test from off-site (mailman-developers-admin@python.org)
  11. test #2 (mailman-developers-admin@python.org)
  12. Giving Translation Help (Pioppo)
  13. Re: Giving Translation Help (Juan Carlos Rey Anaya)
  14. Features requested... (Rick Niess)
  15. Re: Features requested... (Sean Reifschneider)
  16. Re: Features requested... (Barry A. Warsaw)

Ain't it fun being a guinea pig? :)

Sorry for any inconvenience...
-Barry