[Mailman-Developers] features suggestion: languages

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Fri, 21 May 1999 10:41:13 -0300

Hi!

	I am offering myself to help translate MailMan to spanish.

	Juan Carlos: si quieres, puedo ayudar, solo contactame via mail.

	Personally, I like the idea of having several language options at
installation time and choosing one.

	Cheers,

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <bruno@gaiasur.com.ar>