[Mailman-Developers] Submission for Mailman's "contrib" directory

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:27:58 -0500 (EST)

    bruce> The following script interfaces a qmail virtual domain to
    bruce> Mailman without the use of any aliases. That makes it a lot
    bruce> easier to add new lists. Could you place it in a "contrib"
    bruce> directory in the Mailman distribution?

Thanks Bruce, I've added this to the (new) contrib directory.  I made
some stylistic changes:

- "#! /usr/bin/env python" is the recommended #! for Python

- Removed all those unnecessary semi-colons at the ends of the lines
  (I know, a hard habit to break :-)

- Reformated for 4-space and untabified

I would also suggest rewriting the big comment near the top of the
file as a docstring, but then you'd have to move this to before the
setting of the config variables, and I wasn't sure if you wanted to do
this.

-Barry