[Mailman-Developers] Configurability (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mailman 1.0b9)

John Viega John@list.org
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:42:24 -0800

Well, my philosophy on the matter is to keep the common tasks easy and
the expert tasks possible.  So I think there should be a basic
section, and an advanced section, where there'd be some overlap.  For
example, in the basic section, you could just say, "give me a
moderated list", but the fine grained control is available at the
expert level.  I don't really mind catering to everyone as long as we
focus on catering to the novice, since that's most people who will be
administrating or using a list...

John