[Mailman-Developers] [Fwd: Re: [Mailman-Users] Upgrade script for old databases?]

Christian Tismer tismer@appliedbiometrics.com
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 18:22:04 +0100

Hi Friends...

... *blush* (gulp)

just FYI: I kinda "solved" my problem today, unfortunately.

I happened to use the "rmlist" script from Mailman 0.95
without parameters. Then, I realized that this removed *all*
mailing lists of starship.skyport.net in a single sweep.

Dead, done, no more archives, oh well.
I will be able to rebuild the python-de archive from my
local mailboxes, but my customers will be unhappy...

So, I no longer have a migration problem :-( :-) :-/ !-[

ciao - chris.dead.letter