[Mailman-Developers] internationalization of Mailman

Dan Ohnesorg dan@feld.cvut.cz
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:52:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Romain GRIFFITHS wrote:

> PS: I need to have a quick answer because i have a deadline of 4 days
> to finish the mailing-list in my society (ZDNet France).

You can translate html templates. Nothing more is done. The project is in
early stage and the result is not usable for any public accesible
listserver.

I see no posibility to make all right in 4 days. But there is probably no
one listserv software, which is translated in French, so You can still use
mailman and wait for usable internazionalized version. We can send You the
.po catalog for future translation.

cheers
dan

DDDDDD
DD   DD                Dan Ohnesorg, supervisor on POWER
DD  OOOO               Dan@feld.cvut.cz
DD OODDOO              Dep. of Power Engineering
DDDDDD OO              CTU FEL Prague, Bohemia
   OO  OO              work: +420 2 24352785;+420 2 24972109
    OOOO               home: +420 311 679679;+420 311 679311

Na svete jsou dva prostredky,
Jak se povznest:
   bud vlastnimi schopnostmi,
   anebo hlouposti jinych.