[Mailman-Developers] Creating lists through cgi?

John Viega John@list.org
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 11:40:58 -0700

Well, it's always been on the radar screen, but no one has gotten
around to it yet.  That part wouldn't be such a big deal, but the
whole site admin UI we'd like to see would take quite a bit of work.
If you have the time and inclination to hack something together to
make this possible, please post a patch here.

John