[Mailman-Developers] subscribe problem. and search timescale.

Martin Evans m.d.t.evans@qmw.ac.uk
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:22:31 +0100

Hello all,

I may be wrong but I think I've managed st subscribe someone with an
invalid email address to my test list. I subscribed 'asd@asd.qw.sd.' as a
digest member. Mailman claims to send off a confirm message but then
subscribes him to the list anyway. Im using version 1.00rc1. Is this a
known bug, or has it been fixed in a later release? which brings me on to
my second question... I see in the TODO list that an archive search
engine is planned... is there any timescale for a release even a simple
grep string type interface would be extremely useful?

Cheers,
martin.

--
--- M.D.T.Evans - Computing Services - Queen Mary & Westfield College ---