[Mailman-Developers] rc3 check_perms : adm.pw ??

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@miss-janet.com
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 23:01:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

first of all thanks for adding a permission check script to the new mailman
release! :)

anyway, after upgrading to rc3, i immediately tried out the permission script
just to see if it works... at the end it gives me an error cause it's looking
for a ~mailman/data/adm.pw file...
but that one doesn't exist anywhere in my mailman tree??

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./check_perms", line 164, in ?
    checkadminpw()
  File "./check_perms", line 128, in checkadminpw
    mode = statmode(adminpw)
  File "./check_perms", line 39, in statmode
    return os.stat(path)[ST_MODE]
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/local/mailman/data/adm.pw'

Ricardo.