[Mailman-Developers] Re: i18n

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 10:12:11 +0200

Fabio Dorival Victorelli wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>       We've made today the i18n just for one file "bin/newlist" and toke
> some minutes...
>
>         I'd like to know if there are somebody working in i18n?

Yes, as I commented to list-developers one month and a half ago. I've
been working in Mailman i18n all this time.

Mesages I sent to this list were dated

05/21/99 Re: [Mailman-Developers] features suggestion: languages
05/06/99 [Mailman-Developers] Mailman internationalization. Report from
the
         trenches. VERY LONG

I have made TONS and TONS  of modifications to Mailman code to achieve
what I told in the first message.

The only work that remains to be done is exactly the translation of
strings inside code. I am waiting for Dan Ohnesorg to give the code he
made to generate .PO

I have a demo version of what I have done at
http://joker.sci.uma.es/mailman/listinfo/test

This version can switch between templates of differents languages.
We can work together if you like.

Cheers
--
                          ___